Unlike more traditional academic events, the conference will focus on problems and questions rather than on ready-made solutions and presentations of research findings.
The past decades have born witness to a rapid increase in the offerings of entrepreneurship education across Europe. There is an explicit political agenda both at the national level and at the EU level to promote entrepreneurship education at all levels of the school system because policy makers expect entrepreneurial skills to be the key to enhancing an innovative culture, which in turn will result in higher competitiveness and economic growth. However, in order to achieve these objectives it is important that educational systems and methods move from traditional to creative, interactive and student-centred educational models that will help change student mindset and prepare students for the challenges of the future.
Through an innovative and non-traditional format, the 3E conference establishes a new paradigm for entrepreneurship conferences. It offers an exclusive and engaging opportunity for researchers, educators and politicians to debate and exchange their experiences of the major challenges and advances in enterprise education with a special and unique focus on Europe. Unlike more traditional academic events, the conference will focus on problems and questions rather than on ready-made solutions and presentations of research findings. There are no keynote speakers to tell us the way but we will pave it ourselves in a joint effort!
Entrepreneurship ecosystems – engaged scholarship and living labs
- Entrepreneurship education for non-business students
- Entrepreneurial “classrooms”
- Social and civic entrepreneurship education
- Pedagogical theories in entrepreneurship education
- Online and blended-learning approaches
- Engagement, impact and evaluation
- Innovations in assessment
- Values, ethics and critiques of entrepreneurship education
- Learning philosophies in entrepreneurship education
- Gender perspectives in entrepreneurship education
- Entrepreneurial universities
- Student incubator initiatives
- Entrepreneurship education policy
- Case studies in entrepreneurship education