How to get there…
From Schiphol airport
- Direct trains every 30 mins (05:36 – 23:06)
- Tickets can be booked beforehand. Trains from Schiphol (Amsterdam Airport) to Enschede can be booked up to one month in advance on www.nsinternational.nl. You can also buy your ticket at the ticket vending machines at Schiphol Airport. Be sure to keep your ticket until you have left the train station in Enschede; you will need it to get out of the train station.
- Links to buy single tickets or group (4 people, up to 10 people) tickets:
- Bus and train every hour
- Connected by motorways (A1/A35 and A30/A31)
- International trains via Hengelo (NL) or Rheine (D)