Submit your ONE PAGE ABSTRACT and FULL PAPER here. If you do not see your submission, you can access it with the passcode you received in your acceptance notification.
The deadline for submitting 1) one page abstract and 2) full paper is on March 20, 2018.
Please follow these guidelines and instructions:
1) One page abstract:
- Paper Title: No more than 10 words – centred, 12pt Times New Roman, bold and in title case i.e. capitals for first letter of main words
- Lead Author: Name, position, organisation – centred 12pt Times New Roman
- Contact Details: Full address, phone number, email & website – centred 12pt Times New Roman
- Co-Authors: Name, position and organisation only – centred 12pt Times New Roman
- Format: maximum 500 words (to fit on single page), justified 12pt Times New Roman.
Format the Research Abstract by using the following headings:
- Questions we care about (Objectives)
- Key Words: Up to six key words – centred 12pt Times New Roman
Please submit your one-page abstract to be used for the book of abstracts – deadline on March 20, 2018.
2) Full Research Paper:
- Main Text: Maximum 7,000 words, excluding tables, figures & references – single spaced, fully justified, 12pt Times New Roman
- Pages: Title, author information and abstract page, full text, tables, figures references etc, all to fit on 20 pages maximum
- Subtitles: Left aligned in Times New Roman bold
- Page Numbering: Right aligned in footer, in 12pt Times New Roman font
- Citation and Referencing: Harvard Style (Jones, 2003), in 12pt Times New Roman font.
- References should be listed in full at the end of the paper in alphabetical order.
Please submit your full paper (with questions you care about) – deadline on March 20, 2018.
Best Paper Award
Full papers submitted by the deadline (20 March 2018) will be considered for the best paper award (sponsored by ECSB). The prize for the best paper award is a free registration either to 3E or RENT Conference within two years of the award.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.